Colin Sutton- U.S. Director of OMD Word (the world's largest media buying agency's social media unit).
Mike Schneider- Senior Vice President & Director of Digital Incubator (emerging technology lab responsible for developing new products and digital experiences) at Allen & Gerritsen, and author of Location Based Marketing for Dummies.
Reading For Rebels
Want to learn more about this topic? Check out these valuable articles (I used them as foundations for the panel questions):
- AdAge Digital: Yes, Size Still Matters on Facebook | Engagement is Important But How Do You Define It?
- AdAge argued that friends of fans may be more valuable than fans alone.
- Can Brands Maintain Engagement on Facebook?
- eMarketer argues that engagement rates go down as fan numbers increase.
- The Power of Like: How Brands Reach and Influence Fans Through Social Media Marketing
- A ComScore study says that users are 50 to 150 times more likely to consume brand content in news feeds rather than actually visiting a brand page.