As a freelance account planner for Rebel Industries, your knowledge and expertise in market research and understanding of consumers and culture will help deﬁne our future goals for our client campaigns.
- Develop a consumer research plan that involves creating questions for street intercepts, surveys, and video interviews
- Analyze the data collected and provide actionable insights and opinions based on the consumer reports
- Monitor the success of the campaign as it runs, suggesting changes and improvements where necessary
- Present ﬁndings to illustrates key insights and implications for the brand and future marketing initiatives
What we look for:
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Strong presentation delivery skills
- The ability to turn data into marketing intelligence and revenue-generating actions for clients
- Familiarity with the 21 – 35 demographic, “Gen Y” and able to deﬁne key trends in given markets
- Must have 5 – 7 + years in market research and planning, with a core ability to perform reporting and analysis
- Proven quantitative and qualitative research experience (tracking studies, focus groups, in-depthinterviews, ethnographic research – any type of interviewing skills) with an ability to adapt insights.
- Must have strong data management and data quality skills
- Proven success at developing strategies that inspired with advanced thinking and creative solutions.
Please submit your resume/questions to Cassandra@rebelindustries.com